Perfect Plan For Perfect Teeth
The face of the future now
a revolutionary treatment planning and surgical implementation
system, enabling you to transfer extraoral planning into the mouth
with unrivalled accuracy and ease.
flapless surgery combined with Immediate Function? and known position
of implants prior to surgery. Providing the prerequisites for
delivery of Beautiful Teeth Now?. And the opportunity to re-structure
your working procedures through enhanced practice teamwork and
by creating true partnerships with clinician, lab and radiologist.
With NobelGuide? the entire system has been researched and proven
from beginning to end and built on scientifically proven procedures
Benefits which will make everyone smile
1. Maximum comfort for patients
NobelGuide? uses minimally invasive flapless surgery. This considerably
reduces pain and swelling compared to conventional treatment.
2. Immediate cost saving
As NobelGuide? delivers Immediate Function? your patient can return
to daily life right after treatment another considerable cost
3. Fast treatment with high-end
The combination of Immediate Function? with temporary
or final prosthesis(Teeth-in-an-Hour?) ready at surgery radically
NobelGuide you decide
With more emphasis on examination and planning, working with NobelGuide?
is different to conventional treatments.
Procera Computer based approach
1. Examination of the patient, preparation and impression taking.
2. CT-scanning performed by radiologist to provide exact data
for your planning
3. Procera? Computer based Planning
- Easy to use software with in-built tutorial
- Plan implant placement in a true 3D
- Online support and training available
- Online ordering at the push of a button
4. Production of prosthesis by the Laboratory
- Functioning and esthetic temporary prosthetic
solution made in advance of surgery
- Teeth-in-an-Hour? option with Procera?
Implant Bridge enabled with the new innovative guided abutment
- Saves visits and chair time Since the
position of the implants is known in advance a temporary prosthesis
can be produced by the lab and applied directly at surgery.
The choice of esthetic solution is always based on satisfying
patient need. NobelGuide? enables Teeth-in-an-Hour? - the facility
to produce a final prosthetic solution in advance of surgery.
5. Fast surgical procedure
- Total drilling control in all
three dimensions with guide and drill stops
- Precision drilling with no wobbling
- Flapless surgery in a predictable way
- Delivery of prosthetic solution
Surgery is performed using the surgical template and guided surgery
components to control the drills. Surgery is flapless and predictable
since your planning has revealed the anatomy under the soft tissue.
The resulting initial stability enables
Immediate Function? and makes the complete process quick and straightforward.
The prosthesis, either temporary or final, is applied at surgery
and patients can leave your clinic with a functioning and beautiful